free website stats program Bagger vs anything else | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bagger vs anything else

I always rode Baggers till my wife stopped riding, Always wanted a Dyna now I want a Bagger again may look for a 92 FLHS best bike I ever owned and ill keep my Streetbob

My 09 ultra is my first choice when heading out, the tunes and comfort is hard to beat, but I still love to get the softail out and set off some car alarms around town.:D

Richard, based on what you said Quote: " --I start thinking about the comfort of my seat, the air-ride, the windshield, how much I love listening to some tunes as I ride, and of course, when I open the garage door and the second ride is blocked by the MAIN ride....I say...."aw......maybe next time.....And off me and my Ultra go...... :D"

So I guess the LESSON to be learned here is from an experience multi-ride owner IS:

#1 Before you ride, do not "THINK"... a pre-ride inspection should be all you need to do!

#2 Don't block your 2nd ride...! "EVER"...not under any circumstances! :laugh

Honestly, when I had both the "Blade" and the "Hog" it was easy if both were equally accessible...they both got used, but when it came to riding two-up there was only one choice. I now have only one ride, par se' the Harley wins!:lolrolling

Last edited:
Back