free website stats program Bagger vs anything else | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bagger vs anything else

I think he wuz a troll. Post #1 asked a seemingly newby question, then a few posts later he said he had owned a bagger before the softail, negating his original question IMO.

I have noticed my personal (spoken) language has improve a LITTLE since I joined this forum. I found it's not that hard to make a statement without cursing.

softails have the most flexability for mods..

That's one guy's opinion...:D

I have found that my king can be made up into a full out dresser or stipped down to a boulevard bad boy pretty quickly, and I have yet to find the limit to shiny parts to put on it, take off, and try others!!:small3d023:

i told the insurance company i would only put 2,500 miles a year on the ultra. i'll just ride the rk. sept. 24 to jan. 23 well over 1,100 and i haven't got to the riding season yet. haven't even pulled the xmas decorations off the rk. just as easy to saddle up on the ultra. i will take off the xmas stuff before july 4 th though.

I'm hoping my "new to me" FXRT will perform both of these issues. Light weight and good handling with all the amenities of a "bagger" Should be picking up the bike soon but a little worried about getting the fairing installed and wired and possibly the rear air shocks installed properly. Not much of a mechanic am I.

This was truly a great post. I thought the same and was gonna keep my Fat Boy but the Street Glide is sporty and nimble enough for bar hopping if you so choose or bike night with the boys. It became a dust collector without a stereo or bat wing. I think all three baggers ( Road and street Glide and King ) are very suitable for short and long distance. No disrespect to the Ultra Gentlemen, Truly a fantastic machine, just a lot of stuff for the bar hopper..Again only if you so choose, More money to spend on mods, like longer bags, new wheels and rotors and of course Jim's 132 engine.

I have a 2005 softail springer and a 2006 rk police bike. Springer for around town and rk for longer rides. Also, it is great when my son comes to visit we have two rides. He normally rides his fatboy at home.

I am ultra crazy...I have the '10 ultra limited and an '08 ultra, I like sounds, windshields, comfort and I really like the way the feel and handle. Just saying...

My wife loves to ride on the back of my Ultra as much as I do. I am lucky, I heard form alot of guys that they can not get their wife on the back of their bike. But it is nice to jump on my 48 Indian and go for a ride without her

Not to get busted by the moderators,

BUSTED

Please watch what you post. If you MUST post things like you did, do it on another forum. Not only is it low class to post what you did but it will get your account closed too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back