free website stats program Bagger vs anything else | Harley Davidson Forums

Bagger vs anything else

Reaper05

Banned
Ok I have an 05 FXST. I want a bagger realy bad. What are the chances of me ever riding the soft tail once I get one? Unless it's broken ofcoarse.

Depends on why you want the bagger so bad.

If you're evolving into a total, long distance rider or always hitting the road 2 up, you might not ride your other bike much.

Otherwise, it seems like most folks who own two different types of bikes find the time to get some riding in on each one.

Love my 07 ultra but the thought of having a pavement thumper to ride to bike nights and such would be a lot of fun I just wouldn't ride it on long rides or touring

My Ultra is newer than my Dyna. Dyna has 15K, Ultra has 30K. Ride both of them, but the bagger is first choice.

Ya, I'm kinda attached to my softail being my first bike (kinda). I had 2000 road glide that I salvaged and unloaded to buy the soft tail and been thinking about it ever since. I should of kept it. It came out awsome and the guy who bought it doesn't take care of it. Plus he pin striped it.

It never ceases to amaze me when a member joins the forum and within a couple of posts starts spewing the language all over the place like they know everyone and it's OK to do. At least if it took them a considerable amount of posts before they tried the language on us, we wouldn't think they were the dregs of the universe, only a dirt bag or keyboard commando then.:D

After all where do they think they are.....at home or some other dirty place :lolrolling

Keyboard commando's just will not survive on the forum.

I would like to have a second bike just to hit poker runs and the like. But my pocket tells me different. I look at the seventy thousand $$ and over bikes and dream, but my but belongs to my Ultra.

Back