Bagger Tire purchase

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by ickysticky74, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ickysticky74

ickysticky74 Active Member

Hello everyone. Was wondering the best site to buy tires online.. Any suggestion?

2. bikemikewcr

bikemikewcr Active Member

Jake Wilson has good prices. That is who I use for tires.

3. iamdent

iamdent Member

I just purchase a set of Dunlop E3's from DennisKirk, absolute best price I found anywhere.

4. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Motorcycle Superstore and Dennis Kirk both advertise that they will beat anybody's price (both have free shipping). All you have to do is mail them the web link with the lower price. I have bought several tires from Motorcycle S.S. and the oldest date code tire I ever got was 4 months old.

5. SeaRider04

SeaRider04 Active Member

Another vote for Motorcycle Superstore, good prices and fast shipping, just got a set of HD Dunlop from them and the date code is last December of 11.

6. ickysticky74

ickysticky74 Active Member

Well I tried Rocky Mountain ATV/MC they had low prices and free shipping. How do you check for date code when it arrives?

7. Breeze3at

8. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

+1 for Jake Wilson, ordered a rear tire for my metric bike and got a great price and fast srevice.

9. Breeze3at

I should have read the tip before posting it. It doesn't seem to have date code info. There will be an oval on the side of the tire, inside will be 4 digits, first two are week and last two are year. Say today is the 10 th. week of the year, a tire made sometime since last sunday would read 1012.

10. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Good luck and prices with Jake Wilson. Fast shipping too.