free website stats program Bag Liners that are nice | Harley Davidson Forums

Bag Liners that are nice

hapbob

Are there any bag liners for the hard bags that are nice out there? Looking for somthing besides the Standard HD liners..

I have same set including the tourpak liner. I am very satisfied with them and they are wearing well. I give them my approval
kemo

I can't swear that it's the same company (looks just like mine though) but I got mine on ebay and they're great - fit perfectly, zipper still working.

they sell a set on ebay made out of the same material car trunks are made of the fit like a glove and look good too

I will look for those...I was thinking of liner material that stays in the bag...not a suit case type...

they sell a set on ebay made out of the same material car trunks are made of the fit like a glove and look good too

This sounds like the set I purchased off ebay and they have a very heavyduty zipper. They fit well and have held up for 3 yrs.:)

I will look for those...I was thinking of liner material that stays in the bag...not a suit case type...

The ones most of us got on ebay (if I may speak for most of us) are just like that. Made from a very heavy duty but flexible material that conforms to the inside of the saddlebag and has a zipper all along the top and handles for easy removal. I can't swear that it's actually "waterproof" but combined with the saddlebag structure itself, nothing in my bags has ever gotten wet.

If I understand you correctly you are looking for the saddle bag liner kit that provides a liner much like the inside of a car trunk. They can be found on E-Bay from about 35 bucks on up to about 60. If you are looking for the saddle bag liner luggage then again they can be found onE-Bay for around the same price. I purchased both on E-Bay with no problems and they fit and work great. Look at the sellers personnel web store, if you purchase both at the same time you save on shipping.
Good Luck

Back