free website stats program badlander seat | Harley Davidson Forums

badlander seat

JJDH

just picked up a badlander seat for my 2010 street glide. for the price the seat is awesome. it is alot more narrow, more comfortable. gets u lower in the saddle, doesnt push you forward at all, i like that option. for now i have no interest in a rider backrest, thats the only thing that it cant do is accept that. i would recommend this seat, helps alot for lowering. the narrowness is great.. :D:cheers

Now if you want to make the seat really comfortable, send it to Allen at Mean City Cycle to get the foam replaced...he just did my badlander and turned it from a very short ride seat (at best) to something you would easily ride for several hours (as I did this past Saturday).

BTW... He has a Badlander on his SG...so he knows how to make it perform...

cool. i will do that, so they change the foam, does he do any stitching? i will look at their site again..

I wonder if this would have the same affect on an 09 Ultra as far as lowering is concerned? How much is gained? 1"?

I also have a Badlander for my Electraglide, and I like it's firmer feel. My problem is my wife does not like her portion of the Badlander (narrow/hard). So when she goes, I have to put the softer wider stock seat on. Makes me uncomfortable after a while, but you know the saying "if she ain't happy................"

I wonder if this would have the same affect on an 09 Ultra as far as lowering is concerned? How much is gained? 1"?
one inch lower, than the narrowness is worth at least an inch. depends on ur shape..... huge improvement...the seat made my day after i got it on there...

I also have a Badlander for my Electraglide, and I like it's firmer feel. My problem is my wife does not like her portion of the Badlander (narrow/hard). So when she goes, I have to put the softer wider stock seat on. Makes me uncomfortable after a while, but you know the saying "if she ain't happy................"
get a little cushion to put on top of her portion...:p

Back