free website stats program Bad Start | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad Start

Bad battery...wonder if he had used a tender when he stored it, maybe it would have lasted long enough to outrun 'em...:rr

"--whatcha gonna do when they come for you...bad boy, bad boy..."! :pelao

Heres the rest of the story: AP; After a 12 mile chase, notorious Little Biggsy Smalls was successfully stopped after a crime spree that transpired through 3counties across the Florida Everglades. Local Mini-mart owner and worker Sahiib Punjabi stated "It was a very bad day for me, I thought he was a small child, but then he pulled out a gun that no small child should have. He spoke in a very manly voice and told me to give him all my money. So I did". "I saw him get on his chopper so I called the police." Punjabi recalls that after the police arrived and took Punjabi down at gun point, Punjabi was able to convince the police that the small man on the battery operated chopper was actually the robber. Police then located and attempted to stop Smalls. Smalls then led police on a daring highspeed pursuit through the back roads and byways of three counties. Finally, Smalls spree was brought to a stop when his Chopper ran out of battery. Smalls appears in Dade County Superior Court on Monday. :newsmile100:

Now thats Funny !
with our judicial system, he is going to get probation, or the baby electric chair

Heres the rest of the story: AP; After a 12 mile chase, notorious Little Biggsy Smalls was successfully stopped after a crime spree that transpired through 3counties across the Florida Everglades. Local Mini-mart owner and worker Sahiib Punjabi stated "It was a very bad day for me, I thought he was a small child, but then he pulled out a gun that no small child should have. He spoke in a very manly voice and told me to give him all my money. So I did". "I saw him get on his chopper so I called the police." Punjabi recalls that after the police arrived and took Punjabi down at gun point, Punjabi was able to convince the police that the small man on the battery operated chopper was actually the robber. Police then located and attempted to stop Smalls. Smalls then led police on a daring highspeed pursuit through the back roads and byways of three counties. Finally, Smalls spree was brought to a stop when his Chopper ran out of battery. Smalls appears in Dade County Superior Court on Monday. :newsmile100:

You sure that wasn't little Timmy in the picture pulled over and shaken down by mistake? He just happened to fit Mr. Smalls description :34:

Back