Bad Start

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Dr.Evil, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

I hope this kid doesn't end up a 1% because of this.

Attached Files:

2. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Gotta love it. I wonder if the local police are trying to boost revenue due to the economy?:newsmile100:

3. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

He probably got stopped for loud pipes and no helmet.:newsmile100::newsmile100:

4. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

Had to be the pipes then. A good lawyer could argue a helmet isn't needed for a 4-wheeled vehicle. (ribs are hurting)

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

That will be my Great Grand Son in a few years LOL:p

6. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

I wonder if he had to taser him

7. Jack Klarich

Only in Jacksonville, Florida dont taser me dude LOL, OOPS, that was Gainesville, LOL:newsmile100:

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I have a nephew that would be in the same predicament. He's got a mini dirtbike & 4-wheeler - rides both like a wildman.

9. bcortani

bcortani Active Member

Heres the rest of the story: AP; After a 12 mile chase, notorious Little Biggsy Smalls was successfully stopped after a crime spree that transpired through 3counties across the Florida Everglades. Local Mini-mart owner and worker Sahiib Punjabi stated "It was a very bad day for me, I thought he was a small child, but then he pulled out a gun that no small child should have. He spoke in a very manly voice and told me to give him all my money. So I did". "I saw him get on his chopper so I called the police." Punjabi recalls that after the police arrived and took Punjabi down at gun point, Punjabi was able to convince the police that the small man on the battery operated chopper was actually the robber. Police then located and attempted to stop Smalls. Smalls then led police on a daring highspeed pursuit through the back roads and byways of three counties. Finally, Smalls spree was brought to a stop when his Chopper ran out of battery. Smalls appears in Dade County Superior Court on Monday. :newsmile100:

10. Jack Klarich

Now that is FUNNY:newsmile100: