free website stats program Bad Crash and H.O.G. Roadside Assistance | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad Crash and H.O.G. Roadside Assistance

i agree with Doc. i ride the interstate as weel as other rodes everyday. i have had fewer encounter with cars pulling in front of me on the ineterstate then any other rode. No matter where you ride you always have to look at for yourself and everyone else because they sure are not looking out for you. ride safe.

From the sounds of it, you were probably fully geared up, is that correct? To be sliding down the interstate after being hit, and be able to say merely that "I hurt everywhere" seems to be as good an outcome as there can be, and likely the result of wearing gear. Otherwise, I would assume the description of the accident would be coming from one of your loved ones.

I have two kids at home, and buying a bike in the first place was a soul-searching event. I did the MSF course, read books, watch videos, wear ATGATT, etc. to decrease my risk of anything seriously bad happening... but the fact that it can keeps me alert and focused.

good luck on the physical and mental healing process

Drew

the good thing is that you are alive , and about not riding again i guess its just coz what happind to you and no one can blame you at all !
but at least you would think that the other guy didnt see you , what would you do if you were in my cuntry when they see you and they try to run you over for fun and the hell of it !!??

the good thing is that you are alive , and about not riding again i guess its just coz what happind to you and no one can blame you at all !
but at least you would think that the other guy didnt see you , what would you do if you were in my cuntry when they see you and they try to run you over for fun and the hell of it !!??

Good point. For the most part we only have to deal with inattentive and ignorant drivers in this country, not malevolent, bloodthirsty ones! Are you a Saudi citizen? If not, I guess you have to tread very lightly as far as any retaliation type stuff.

Stay safe!

the sad thing is that i am saudi , but they don't care if i am one or not !!

all they see is a toy in the street that is fun to play with !!

the laws are very strict about harassing the bikers , spicily harley coz they are very respected in Saudi and we hold safety events and cherty work and all we need is just to take the license plate of a nasty driver and talk to any cop and they will get him and jail his (EDIT :newsmile055:)

but non the less we are still toys on the street :dknow

Last edited by a moderator:
the sad thing is that i am saudi , but they don't care if i am one or not !!

all they see is a toy in the street that is fun to play with !!

the laws are very strict about harassing the bikers , spicily harley coz they are very respected in Saudi and we hold safety events and cherty work and all we need is just to take the license plate of a nasty driver and talk to any cop and they will get him and jail his (EDIT :newsmile055:)

but non the less we are still toys on the street :dknow

In that case the jails should be overflowing! Keep your head on a swivel and ride safe - we like hearing from you!

Brother, I hate to hear these stories, for they are all too common. Prayers for your quick and full recovery.

Glad to hear you were not seriously hurt... Take time to heal mind, body and spirit then you'll know what to do. Best of luck Bro.

Sorry to hear your sore... I bet you are after that.

I have often been heard saying "If it wasn't for other people, this would be a nice place to live"

Cannot blame you for what your feeling right now.
I am sure the other person will pay in the end.
Good luck healing.

Back