free website stats program back to hospital | Harley Davidson Forums

back to hospital

kennyw

hi all have 't been on for a while, been back in hospital had accident in April & wreaked my 2012 street bob, one of my injuries to my right leg some soft tissue damage got infected, got urgent appointment at hospital and got admitted straight away had op next day another one 5 days later to cut out all the infection & finally a skin graft to fill the area in, had mri scan and was very lucky the infection was very close to the bone if it had affected the bone they said I would have lost my leg, some body was watching over me its going to be a long time healing not just my leg but the other injuries, but I am still here. my street bob has been written off.

ride safe an take care

Sounds like you have been on the mend for quite awhile. Sorry to hear about the set back, but glad the leg wasn't lost!

Take Care

Good to hear from you Kenny. Sorry to hear about your setback, but glad you are back on the mend.

Continued goodwill to you Kenny. May you soon be up and around again..:s

As we mature we take a wee bit longer to fix than we did when we were young
Do as you are told by the medical team looking after you and hopefully you will be back on a bike in the spring

Brian

Kenny, sorry you had to go through all that. Sounds like quite an ordeal. Glad you're trending in a much better direction lately.

Back