free website stats program Back on the Road | Harley Davidson Forums

Back on the Road

jcrep55

It's great to be back on the Road. Sold my 04 FXD when i got married back in 06. Well my wife (3rd) supprised me on a trip to visit my daughter in Oklahoma, we stopped in the Harley dealer in Lawton, and while i was looking around she was doing the same, i thought. 30 min later she came up to me said lets go outside, and then pointed at a electra glide classic and said its all yours. What a tip.:bigsmiley4:

WOW, what a great surprise, Welcome back:rider:wce

It's great to be back on the Road. Sold my 04 FXD when i got married back in 06. Well my wife (3rd) supprised me on a trip to visit my daughter in Oklahoma, we stopped in the Harley dealer in Lawton, and while i was looking around she was doing the same, i thought. 30 min later she came up to me said lets go outside, and then pointed at a electra glide classic and said its all yours. What a tip.:bigsmiley4:

WOW! Enjoy and ride safe

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back