Finally I fixed my broken clamp bolts on my Ultra. OK OK OK I am going to admit it. I went to HD got the bolt I needed, I also got an extra knowing how I am. Bought a new torque wrench and ..... I DID IT AGAIN!!!!! this time is was the other bolt!!! Fortunately being familiar with the routine I had the broken one out in about 5 minutes easy. It also helps to know how to use this diffferent type of torque wrench which I quickly learned. So I left the car keys on the counter and headed back to work. 80 degrees and sunny there was only one way for me. Was a little paranoid but it made the 15 mile trip no problem.