Back on the road again

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by glider, Feb 3, 2008.

1. glider

glider Veteran Member

Got out for a ride today, temps were about 35* when we started out but got warm then to about 44*. Put on about 75 miles and it felt good too.

Let's hope the snow is over for this year! :bigsmiley8:

2. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Got to ride with some buddies last Sunday and went 180 mile
    but it snowed during the week and rodes are preety messy this weekend. Now they are predicting some rain and more snow on Thursday. but that's okay, my wife and I are going to vegas friday morning for he weekend.

3. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

I will keep that in mind. We thought about renting a bike while we are there but I don't want to have to pack cool riding gear.

4. Agro

Agro Active Member

We are so luck here in Oz, generally speaking we have brilliant riding weather all year round.
    That could also be my opinion as I ride all the time, the weather doesnt bother me to much.

5. Stormrider51

Stormrider51 Active Member

Should I mention that it was 80 F here this weekend? Or that my wife and I rode all over the Hill Country? Naaaw! I'll just keep my mouth shut so I don't make less fortunate folks jealous.

Storm

6. LT611

LT611 Member

You guy's are so lucky to ride this time of year with out having to do a road trip to find nice weather.Have fun and ride safe.