free website stats program back on line | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

back on line

I kinda figured you got a new Road Glide and took off some where.:D

Was it not the last time we heard from Gator that Redfish and Gator were going to the dealer and taking advantage of Gator's certificate for a free ride on a bike of his choice?????

Glad your back up and running again.....:s

Welcome back gator!

I see you donated your old computer to the Smithsonian History exhibit on computers. I found a photo. :lolrolling

photo-of-1954-personal-computer.jpg

Russ, what are the dual steering wheels for?!?!?!:lolrolling

Welcome back aboard Gator. Wondered what happened to you.

Welcome back gator!

I see you donated your old computer to the Smithsonian History exhibit on computers. I found a photo. :lolrolling

Gator you should not have given this model up. You don't see many computers that can negate gravity. Guess someone needs to get a ladder a pull the TV back down!:lolrolling:bigsmiley24:

Welcome back gator!

Tank...how did you know

Russ, what are the dual steering wheels for?!?!?!:lolrolling

That's the old timey mouse...remember???

Was it not the last time we heard from Gator that Redfish and Gator were going to the dealer and taking advantage of Gator's certificate for a free ride on a bike of his choice?????

Glad your back up and running again.....:s

dbmg,

Yes, and what a gas that was, 2012 Ultra Limited with 12 miles, I turned it back in with 466 for 2 days worth. Very nice ride with all the bells and whistles, started saving up already!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back