free website stats program Back on after the fall | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Back on after the fall

A "Crashing (EDITED)" patch. Got to get me one of those - I earned it 2 years ago.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Sorry, Glider. My first warning.

However, I think you should consider the following. 1. Since you hadn't edited Sharky1948's post and warned him when I posted my reply, I thought that his use of "that" word was o.k. 2. I might be wrong, but I don't think that someone should be warned when they have simply quoted what someone else said and not used the word on their own.

However, I'll be more careful about what I quote in the future.

Well, after 2 months the Doc said my bones are healed. The parts came in so I fixed my ride and yesterday road her to church. After being down I went real slow at first just to get the feal back some. Now that I know what a broken bone after 50 feels like and the cost and time to fix the bike I am even more cautious than before. The ride home was GREAT. A friend said that after a fall and a broken bone and bike I am nolonger a poser.
Ride safe and see you out there.

Uh-oh..."--Poser Alert" those who have not been injured on a motorcycle need not apply...?:bigsmiley15:

Don't think so...riding a Harley goes WAYY beyond "Just" getting injured on one....I would HOPE! :newsmile040:

Think that is one party I would rather not...uhh "CRASH". :small3d036: Glad your okay Dave...the sun smiles in AZ...!

Back