free website stats program Back from CO | Harley Davidson Forums

Back from CO

Kansasjase

Didn't get to go to Yellowstone as planned but spent a few days in Colorado. We went to the Rocky Mountain National Park and Colorado Springs. Loved them both. The ride out--through Western Kansas--was hot... that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Colorado was beautiful. I love the mountains and feel like a little kid again every time I see them. This was my first time experiencing the mountains while on a bike and there is just no comparison. I was in awe. During the ride out to Rocky Mountain National Park... my face started hurting from the perma smile on my face.

I'll post some pics when I get through them all... the wife took thousands!

can't wait to see the pics. i was out that way in a car a few years ago but on a bike...i bet it's a totally differance expierance.

It definitely is. It feels more like being in the mountains rather than just seeing them! We're gonna take the kids next year, but in a car... I think I'll miss the freedom I felt on the bike.

Can't wait to see the pics, Rocky Mtn National Park is a beautiful place... It's hard to describe the feeling of cruising through the mountains on a cycle.

Back