free website stats program B & E Max Performance 2 Slip-Ons? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

B & E Max Performance 2 Slip-Ons?

I was the one return with some help from some of the members here.. I finely got a new set sent to me. I went to his site and seen that Fuelmoto has maps for his pipe but he dose not have them posted so see if he will give you the map files. I was using a PCIII USB and could never get a good tune I felt. I'm sure he makes a good product. I guess for me I should have just got some SE pipes and called it done.:newsmile07:

Again It would be nice if he would post his map files for the tuners he has tested with that goes for Fullsac as well

I thought with the Max 2 Slipons you didn't have to remap if bike was stock.

I have a PCIII USB and a SE air cleaner sitting on my work bench but can't find a good match for a map file. so I just have pipes on now. that set of pipe is the replacements he sent me. So he keep his word. I still have the old set the rattle.

Pipes arrived on Thursday installed them on my Ultra.
The sound difference over stock was way too loud for my liking. It was a wicked deep tone but not for me.
I took it out for a ride and the bike seemed to run a little hotter and the engine seemed to be knocking a bit with them on.
Maybe running to lean with the free flow muffler and lack of back pressure.
I came back and removed them, put the stock back on.
Now they are for sale.
Trying to return them with the cost of shipping may not be an option.
I can swap them for Max1 but still have to pay shipping to send them back and pay half shipping to get the max1.

Try this set my 2cent you won't like max1 set

BUB 7 Steath 1¾” inlet FL 1995-2011 Slip-on Mufflers: Fit stock headers or BUB Standard 1¾” True Dual headers/heatshlds
•Will also work on the Tri Glide model.
• BUB 7 Stealth 2” inlet FL 1995-2011 True Dual Mufflers: Fit BUB Stepped 2" True Dual and TDX 2” headers/heatshlds

•The mufflers have 4” muffler bodies with slash-cut aluminum end caps that align perfectly to the rear end of the saddlebags.

• One-piece muffler housings with tapered inlets for easy installation. The slash-cut can be positioned in the upward or downward position.

•These mufflers offer impressive mid-range and top end performance.

•BUB 7 Stealth Mufflers represent the finest quality in EPA compliant sound reduction mufflers.

-EPA Sound Compliant in 50 States-
Designed and tested by BUB Engineers, Stealth Mufflers have a level and quality of sound that will keep you riding all day.
Neither too loud nor too quiet, BUB’s Stealth 4" Mufflers provide the perfect balance of 50 state legal sound, outstanding performance and the tonal sound quality that you would expect on a Milwaukee V Twin with BUB 7 product installed.

Part Numbers:
These mufflers fit stock headers or BUB Standard 1¾” True Dual headers/heatshlds:
05-7038CC All chrome
05-7038CB Chrome with Black End Caps

These mufflers will fit these 2" Stepped headers (BUB 7, BUB Straight 8, Rinehart manufactured by BUB):
05-7039CC All Chrome
05-7039CB Chrome with Black End Caps
05-7039BB All Black
05-7039BC Black with Chrome End Caps

What our Customers are saying about the New BUB 7 Stealth Mufflers:
"Now that I have a few miles with the new pipes I thought I would drop a note. I am very happy with the finished product. When I roll on at 2800 RPM's it sounds like a Harley and at lower RPM's it is much quieter than what I had. (Rineharts) I have recommended the pipes to many others. Thank you for all you do!"

Back