free website stats program B & E Max Performance 2 Slip-Ons? | Harley Davidson Forums

B & E Max Performance 2 Slip-Ons?

ultra pearl

Does anyone have or know anything about the B&E Max Performance 2 Slip-On mufflers for 08 Touring.
They sound good on you-tube. And they are a great price.
Have anyone had any problems with the dealer? quality? ect.
And would anyone recomend buy them?

So guys is there anyone here with any advice on this.

Like you, I am interested and asked them about the Max 2 which their website says is their most popular but I got a replay saying the Superflow is better, louder and deeper. Whatever better means. I like the sound of them too but don't know anyone with any experience with them.

Don't know about the Max 2's but I just got through putting their tru dual kit and 2" Superflows on my dresser. Shipping was quick and I personally love the sound. Light rumble at idle and aggressive bark under throttle.

Save you money and get a set that has been tuned, also the baffle welds crack and soon it will sound like tin. IMHO YMMV.. all said and done I should have gone with SE or V&H cleaner looks and made for the ride.

Are you talking from experience, the dealer tells me he has sold 5000 sets with only one return. Believe it or not. I guess time will tell.
I wanted to go a little louder without spending a lot of money, I like the stock sound so if these B&E's are not what I wanted or give out I'm not out a lot of money. I only paid $178.00

I was the one return with some help from some of the members here.. I finely got a new set sent to me. I went to his site and seen that Fuelmoto has maps for his pipe but he dose not have them posted so see if he will give you the map files. I was using a PCIII USB and could never get a good tune I felt. I'm sure he makes a good product. I guess for me I should have just got some SE pipes and called it done.:newsmile07:

Again It would be nice if he would post his map files for the tuners he has tested with that goes for Fullsac as well

Last edited:
Back