free website stats program Awwwww | Harley Davidson Forums

Awwwww

CROSS

Well stuck know been busy renovatin the house but im back ,,, Did anybody here swithch from efi to carb i tried last nite got a 99 road glide efi ordered a s&s super e carb ,, pingel fuel petcock and crane cam ignition Tottally lost here right know been on the german site with the ammp3 ignition tried to do as they did but only got three wires from the coil instead of 4 Basically anyone in here do this s setup what am i missing:newsmile031: any parts anyone can think of here help please bikes sittin idle right know got her running had to splice into the red blue wire and attach to battery direct to get spark to the plugs but wont fire with the fuel awwwwwww im lost Thanks

Thats the site i was usin different wirin harness plus i got the crane fireball instead very confusing however workin on it i will post the results

Well stuck know been busy renovatin the house but im back ,,, Did anybody here swithch from efi to carb i tried last nite got a 99 road glide efi ordered a s&s super e carb ,, pingel fuel petcock and crane cam ignition Tottally lost here right know been on the german site with the ammp3 ignition tried to do as they did but only got three wires from the coil instead of 4 Basically anyone in here do this s setup what am i missing:newsmile031: any parts anyone can think of here help please bikes sittin idle right know got her running had to splice into the red blue wire and attach to battery direct to get spark to the plugs but wont fire with the fuel awwwwwww im lost Thanks

32-8075.pdf will this help?:s

Attachments

• 32-8075.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
Thanks but Nope i dont think so i have to get a ignition harness for a 99 road glide carbed by the looks of it i also see that they sent me the fireball ignition for 2004 up instead of the 1999 i ordered i need part number cc24959 on the attached link Electronic Ignition by CRANE for Harley Davidson they will have it in for me on tuesday also running the s&S super e carb which is currently installed awaiting the ignition harness and right fireball any thoughts

Thanks i have the carb installed i appreciate the link though what do i get myself into sometimes im sure the end result will pay off however would anyone happen to no where to look for the Carbuerated ignition harness for a 99 road glide Thanks

Right on HD DISCONTINUED wiring harness for 99 anyone no if a 2000 will work or if theres any changes in it as soon as i figure this out i will post what parts and mods were involved

Back