free website stats program awsome sturgis | Harley Davidson Forums

awsome sturgis

freebirdrunner

me and ole lady did sturgis this year and camped the black hills are the best riding around . put on 4000 miles in ten days spent 6 days at sturgis and will be back

me and ole lady did sturgis this year and camped the black hills are the best riding around . put on 4000 miles in ten days spent 6 days at sturgis and will be back

Cool to hear you & the mrs had some fun , but , where's the pics !!??????

Same here. But I have considered going to the area when it's quieter.

The mrs & I went up there about 2 weeks or so before the rally in 09 and spent 3 days in Sturgis and rode some of the most magnificant country side!! Not to crowded but plenty of scoots rollin in , vendors already open. If you ever get the chance , brother all I got to say is GO!!!!!

The wife and i rode up thru Colorado Springs thru Wyoming into Sturgis over July 4th holiday this year. Did 3500 miles in 10 days and are looking forward to next July to go back and spend some more time in the Black Hills.

The mrs & I went up there about 2 weeks or so before the rally in 09 and spent 3 days in Sturgis and rode some of the most magnificant country side!! Not to crowded but plenty of scoots rollin in , vendors already open. If you ever get the chance , brother all I got to say is GO!!!!!

The best way to do the Rally:s

Back