free website stats program Auxiliary Lamps On or Off While Riding | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Auxiliary Lamps On or Off While Riding

Hi new here but i'll throw in my 2 cents.
on all the time except when riding in a group, easier to keep track of the bikes behind and less distracting to the guys up front, i think.
JP(onemorethatsit)

Commenting on your post,... The product Bike Shades that I make allow you to run your passing lamps all the time when in a group or alone without blinding the guys in your group in front of you or on-coming traffic. On coming traffic can see the lamps. Though their cropped at the top half. On coming traffic can still clearly see you. The half covers just stop the lamps from lighting up the trees, but doubles the foreground lighting around the front of your bike at night. Here's a link to their information Bike Shades

Customer installs can be viewed at this LINK

For individuals that run the non fluted amber lamps, heres what they look like,...

2009.jpg

the Bike Shades fit with any combination of rims you have on your passing lamps. No need to remove what you already have on there as a cosmetic appeal.

2009_UCd.JPG

Even if you already have the eye-brow shades. My product still mounts with it.

2000UCa.jpg

On coming traffic still sees your passing lamps, as if there were no shades on them.

night003.jpg

And they give the nostalgia look of the fifties when they made these covers for car lights. We found that they work fine on the passing lamps of our Harleys. They do not however work right when covering head lamps. So we make them just to cover the 4 &1/2 inch passing lamps on your scoot. "The Tank" moderator in here has them on his scoot.

HPIM1112B.jpg

BIKE SHADES

Zoood/ RJ

Zoood

Do these come with logos on the front? For instance, I have the eagle visors and it may be cool to have matching shades, or even a color dot!

Zoood

Do these come with logos on the front? For instance, I have the eagle visors and it may be cool to have matching shades.

Though its against the law to have the aux. lamps lit when your High beam is on. I wired mine so I can run them on together. With the bike shades. You dont blind on coming traffic. So the chance of getting pulled over for riding with them all lit is nill to none.

zoood

Zoood

Do these come with logos on the front? For instance, I have the eagle visors and it may be cool to have matching shades, or even a color dot!

No emblems on them. Their just as they are pictured. Here they are, on my trike.
HPIM1110E.jpg

Zoood

Here's picture with the eagle shades you have with our product.

2000UCa.jpg

Back