free website stats program Auxiliary Lamps On or Off While Riding | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Auxiliary Lamps On or Off While Riding

Daytime driving lights = always on for me. Can't have enough illumination when it comes to safety.

always on...Just a note. In my line of work we respond with lights and siren. In a pursuit course, going over liability issues should we become involved in an accident, they showed us a film in which a cop car was coming from about 2 miles away on a straight stretch down a small hill towards the camera. With the red and blues flashing, the siren on, here is the order of visual notice: Headlights (even tho light bar should have been seen first as it crested hill) amber flashers, reds, blues, then siren. for what its worth. :)

Lost a friend to someone that "I din't see him" was all the driver could say. All she got was a Failure to yield ticket.

On all the time.

Thanks all. Never even thought about the extra visibility...Turned them on this morning for the COLD commute and will leave them on!

Hi new here but i'll throw in my 2 cents.
on all the time except when riding in a group, easier to keep track of the bikes behind and less distracting to the guys up front, i think.
JP(onemorethatsit)

The headlight just isn't enough visibility for the oncoming traffic during the day so my auxiliary lights are on during the day. Will not leave home without them (on).

Back