free website stats program Aussies | Harley Davidson Forums

Aussies

snake

Hi Crew

How about some Aussies out there? I've had some contact with Roadking, but that's about it. Best riding time of the year just now.

Anyone get to Crookwell bike show a few weeks ago??

What about the $h1tfight at OCC at homebush?? 100m lineup just for the coke machine?? 2 drink limit at the beer tent!!

Just how many Aussies are members here?

Snake

No other Aussies?? At least the yanks and Canadians will reply to posts!!! If anyone is interested, check out LTR mag about OCC!!!

Noone got to Crookwell??
Hi Crew

How about some Aussies out there? I've had some contact with Roadking, but that's about it. Best riding time of the year just now.

What about the $h1tfight at OCC at homebush?? 100m lineup just for the coke machine?? 2 drink limit at the beer tent!!

Snake

Hi Crew

Snake

Hey snake, I thought you looked lonely here. I'm on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.:57:

Hi Crew

Snake

Hi,mate just joined,not got a Harley yet,but looking to ask a lot of stupid questions on here,cheers Dave:)

Hi,mate just joined,not got a Harley yet,but looking to ask a lot of stupid questions on here,cheers Dave:)
g'day Jinky

Mad if you don't. I saw your thread abouut the Bob or the Superglide, well I'm biased, but the FXDC i have (about 1500kms) is fantastic. If you want you can take the passenger seat off and go solo or dress it up for 2up touring. Now is the time to be buying accessories from the states also. High $aus means great deals.

Thanks for letting me know there are a few other Aussies around. Hey T rwecks, I'm sure you're not lonely up there on the sunshine coast, with the state of origin trophy and all! Look out Wed night!!! hahaahahaahahh

G'Day from W.A.

Perth to be precise. Have had the vrscdx since Feb. If you are going to buy check out the ones in the usa and see if you can bring the in. They are $ 18 K there so Just because they have no warrenty here and are worth 5 K lees do not let that stop you.

Half the Harleys I see, old ones have a 1 at the start of the VIN # instead of a 5 for export models.

I had to wait 9 months for mine so time is not an issue. Happy hunting.

SGT :)

G/day Snake,,,,, Bushy,from Gold Coast formerly Nth Qld. Riding since Christ was a kid. Mines a n/train at the moment. May catch you at g/coast bike week.

Back