free website stats program assessory plug | Harley Davidson Forums

assessory plug

tsmith490

I have a 07 RC and have installed the Supplementary 12C power supply using the assessory plug in front of the battery. Problem - no power to the plug. Any suggestion? (All fuses are good)

Does this mean that the Supplementary Power Supply is not always "plug and play" and adjustment to the pin placement is sometimes necessary

You shouldn't have to move any pins, if you don't have 12 volts at the assessory plug, I would pull fuse #8 and double check it, is there power where you plug the power supply into?
07fuses.jpg

there is power at the #8 fuse but no power coming from the plug using the standard pin out on the supplemental supply plug. Does it help to know that the dealership installed a Zumo 550 using the accessory circut. When I tested the power at the block the Zumo did not work with #8 fuse out of the socket

If you have no power at the assessory plug in front of the battery with the ign on, you're going to have to trace it back to the fuse box and find where the interruption to the power is. Maybe the shop changed something wiring up the zumo?

Back