ARMY sissy bar medallions

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by whacko, Mar 23, 2011.

1. whacko

whacko Junior Member

I'm in need of a sissy bar medallion for my bike. I have searched online for some custom made ones with an army theme. Anyone know of any good companies out there that make military sissy bar medallions?

2. Spade5

Spade5 Active Member

Mine is magnetic. I think I got it at Battlezone. I like the fact that I can take it on and off. I also have a CIB that I stick to my battery cover.

Not the fanciest, but it works good enough for me.

3. whacko

whacko Junior Member

Spade5,
    Thanks! I just checked the site and the magnets look good.......only problem is they don't have a 4th ID one!!!!!! :small3d031: Darn! I loke the looks of your 25th ID one on your avatar though!

4. whacko

whacko Junior Member

I do have a few of those hanging around!

5. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

75 results found for '4th id'

You may find a 4th Infantry Division magnet here.:)

6. whacko

whacko Junior Member

Thanks for the replies. Thinking Smitty may have given me a great idea.....maybe take two or three of my 4th ID dhallenge coins and find a way to put magnetic tape on the backs and then mount them to the back of my sissy bar!

7. Dswartz

Dswartz Active Member

Believe it or not I made mine out of a belt buckle. I wanted a CIB for a medalion but couldn't find one anywhere. I ended up finding a CIB belt buckle and just cut the belt attachments off and used JB weld to adhere it. It turned out really nice.

8. whacko

whacko Junior Member

Sorry guys but what is JB Weld? Could I use it to attach a challange coin or two to my sissy bar?

9. glider

glider Veteran Member

10. Dswartz

Dswartz Active Member

Yes, absolutely it would work really well. JB weld is a super strong epoxy and you can buy it at any hardware store or even wal-mart. Just beware that if you use it you will never get it off!