free website stats program Armed forces day ( usa ) | Harley Davidson Forums

Armed forces day ( usa )

R. Lewis

Retired Moderators
Today - 5/15/2010 - is ARMED FORCES DAY ( USA ). I would like to take this time and say THANK YOU to the ladies and gentlemen of our military. To the sacrfices that you and your family makes everyday so the rest of us can do what we do everyday. Yes, my family knows that FREEDOM ISNT FREE, so from my family to yours --- Thank you and may God bless and watch over you and your family !

Randy

Roger That, there will be no peace or freedom with out all who serve and all that have gone before:D

A big "THANK YOU" to all that are in our military now and those that have served in the past, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have our freedom.:cheers

All gave some, some gave all...Thank you! Amen!

My first daughter was born on veterens day, her Grandpa is a retired navy pilot who holds the record for certifications on the most [different] aircrafts. She graduated today from Texas A&M, the first order of business was honoring all Aggie soldiers past and present, followed by commisioning of over 100 officers who took an oath to defend our constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, they then swore to defend our freedoms with their lives if need be. She is a proud Aggie, and that is just one reason.

I'm proud of her, and thankful to everyone who serves past, present, and future. God Bless!

Like they say - "Freedom isn't Free" & there are many military members making sacrifices for our great nation (other nations as well).

From being on both ends of the spectrum - I salute all who make our country what it is & meant to be...FREE! :small3d022:

Back