Armed forces day ( usa )

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by R. Lewis, May 15, 2010.

1. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Today - 5/15/2010 - is ARMED FORCES DAY ( USA ). I would like to take this time and say THANK YOU to the ladies and gentlemen of our military. To the sacrfices that you and your family makes everyday so the rest of us can do what we do everyday. Yes, my family knows that FREEDOM ISNT FREE, so from my family to yours --- Thank you and may God bless and watch over you and your family !

Randy

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

I'll extend the "Thank you" also.

3. Locke

Locke Member

for all who Serve, or who have Served.....THANK YOU!!!

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Roger That, there will be no peace or freedom with out all who serve and all that have gone before:D

5. FIREDOG239

FIREDOG239 Active Member

A big "THANK YOU" to all that are in our military now and those that have served in the past, if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have our freedom.:cheers

6. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

A Big thanks to all our armed services. men & woman.....

7. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Thank you all! :60::hii:small3d022::small3d022:

8. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

All gave some, some gave all...Thank you! Amen!

My first daughter was born on veterens day, her Grandpa is a retired navy pilot who holds the record for certifications on the most [different] aircrafts. She graduated today from Texas A&M, the first order of business was honoring all Aggie soldiers past and present, followed by commisioning of over 100 officers who took an oath to defend our constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, they then swore to defend our freedoms with their lives if need be. She is a proud Aggie, and that is just one reason.

I'm proud of her, and thankful to everyone who serves past, present, and future. God Bless!

9. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Like they say - "Freedom isn't Free" & there are many military members making sacrifices for our great nation (other nations as well).

From being on both ends of the spectrum - I salute all who make our country what it is & meant to be...FREE! :small3d022:

10. 173ABN

173ABN Active Member

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE
    Thank you Vets