free website stats program Arlen Ness Tuner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Arlen Ness Tuner

Would you expect anything different from Ness
Sorry i just really, really dislike ness and everything other have made that he copied with his name on it

After meeting him I agree, I found him to be all about Arlen and no one else matters, Not Just My Opinion, this from a guy who has a lot of potential but I think he is larger than life now

I'll even go out on the limb here by saying;

The Dobeck People Will and DO take the best care of OUR members.

Hopefully they will Bow Down like the Coconut Trees in Jacks front yard when the wind is blowing a mighty 100 MPH.....

Can you see them out there Jack???:newsmile011:

signed....BUBBIE

I'll even go out on the limb here by saying;

The Dobeck People Will and DO take the best care of OUR members.

Hopefully they will Bow Down like the Coconut Trees in Jacks front yard when the wind is blowing a mighty 100 MPH.....

Can you see them out there Jack???:newsmile011:

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie that is a Palm Tree , no coconuts on it are you playing with Google Earth?:s

Bubbie that is a Palm Tree , no coconuts on it are you playing with Google Earth?:s

Well Jack, they Did said something about Nuts and I knew they weren't talking about my area as I am in Wa.. Rain clear cloudy rain wind SUN rain wind,, You get the picture..:newsmile08:

We do like the Palm Hearts though.:bigsmiley16:

signed....BUBBIE

Well Jack, they Did said something about Nuts and I knew they weren't talking about my area as I am in Wa.. Rain clear cloudy rain wind SUN rain wind,, You get the picture..:newsmile08:

We do like the Palm Hearts though.:bigsmiley16:

signed....BUBBIE

When you get to Arizona get u some Palm trees and lots of water:p

I will say that when the thing was working it was great -- I got caught in a heavy rain storm and the thing filled up with water -- thats why I'm not to crazy about putting the new one back on

I will say that when the thing was working it was great -- I got caught in a heavy rain storm and the thing filled up with water -- thats why I'm not to crazy about putting the new one back on

I often wondered about a heavy clear baggie and set in a position that water would not get in? Just out and allowing some air to get in?

Nothing from Dobecks as It IS My thinking..

That would be a good question to post at their site.... To see what they would recommend to make it More water resistant.

Added: at least you have the New unit to use.

signed....BUBBIE

I had it mounted under the seat on top of the battery -- when I called for the replacement under warrenty the woman on the other end told me not to wash the bike so much

I had it mounted under the seat on top of the battery -- when I called for the replacement under warrenty the woman on the other end told me not to wash the bike so much

Man you are braver than me Bruce... I hate the water on and in My bike....

Really, a bag covering and pointed away from the water entry would Help..

Not sure about the heat build up though.. I have mine Loosely placed in a soft cloth inside the ABS box as it is not used... on my 09 FLHR

I will go ask that question to Dobecks right now so LOOK tomorrow for the answer.. DobecksTechSupport.

signed....BUBBIE

Back