free website stats program arlen ness bikes forsale, look good! | Harley Davidson Forums

arlen ness bikes forsale, look good!

Since he got involved with Victory, his bikes look exactly like them.Why would you pay that price for a Victory look alike lol.

Any would be a nice bike to have...maybe at half the price. One of the problems with the world today. People are just getting to darn greedy !

Except for the softail chopper they all look alike. And just a wee bit overpriced in my ever so humble opinion.

Nice looking bikes, a bit pricey, but whether you build it up or have it built...customized bikes will have a high price for admission. And then when you add performance mods, if it is built And performs the way you want it is a BARGAIN...wish I had $30k of "disposible income" and be able to pay the "luxury tax." :newsmile036:

08-18-09-010main.jpg

All are nice looking bikes. And I stress "looking". I like to ride my bike and these look like you can only ride them for a little while. If I was going to have a "looker" I think I would rather have the pleasure of building it myself.

I don't know why but I absolutly love when the tank meets the seat so seamlessly that you can't tell where one ends and the other begins. I don't know why but that's the most attractive part about these bikes.

Back