arlen ness bikes forsale, look good!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by ron1978, Feb 21, 2010.

1. ron1978

ron1978 Active Member

Arlen Ness Production Choppers

not bad looking bikes for the price!

i like the 2010 softail chopper at bottom of page.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
  2. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

Since he got involved with Victory, his bikes look exactly like them.Why would you pay that price for a Victory look alike lol.

3. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Any would be a nice bike to have...maybe at half the price. One of the problems with the world today. People are just getting to darn greedy !

4. gasbag

gasbag Active Member

Except for the softail chopper they all look alike. And just a wee bit overpriced in my ever so humble opinion.

5. SixPak

SixPak Junior Member

I like the 2010 Softail Chopper at the top. looks good and fun to ride.:D

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Nice looking bikes, a bit pricey, but whether you build it up or have it built...customized bikes will have a high price for admission. And then when you add performance mods, if it is built And performs the way you want it is a BARGAIN...wish I had $30k of "disposible income" and be able to pay the "luxury tax." :newsmile036:

[​IMG]

7. glyd-n

glyd-n Junior Member

All are nice looking bikes. And I stress "looking". I like to ride my bike and these look like you can only ride them for a little while. If I was going to have a "looker" I think I would rather have the pleasure of building it myself.

8. Adamal47

Adamal47 Active Member

I don't know why but I absolutly love when the tank meets the seat so seamlessly that you can't tell where one ends and the other begins. I don't know why but that's the most attractive part about these bikes.