free website stats program Arlen Ness Big Sucker install on a 08 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Arlen Ness Big Sucker install on a 08

Also on this one you do not have to remove the support bracket for the throttle body
[/IMG]

Great illustration. I just installed a SE kit from Fuel Moto today. But the directions instructed to remove the support bracket for the throttle body. That was a pain in the butt because the bolts were so hard to get to. I wonder what is different with Arlen Ness kit that allows you to keep the bracket on? It looks about the same.

eddie

Wow that was fast. Thanks. I know if for some reason I ever decide to got back to the stock air assembly I will probably have to remove the gas tank to bolt that bracket back on. I have one more question for you please. What did you do with the rubber moulding that goes around the back on the cover? Mine came off while I was removing the cover. The Fuel Moto instuctions didn't say what to do with it. I was concerned it would come off while riding and didn't put it back on. It doesn't look like it does anything but cushion against the stock plastic back plate.

eddie

Wow that was fast. Thanks. I know if for some reason I ever decide to got back to the stock air assembly I will probably have to remove the gas tank to bolt that bracket back on. I have one more question for you please. What did you do with the rubber moulding that goes around the back on the cover? Mine came off while I was removing the cover. The Fuel Moto instuctions didn't say what to do with it. I was concerned it would come off while riding and didn't put it back on. It doesn't look like it does anything but cushion against the stock plastic back plate.

eddie

Just leave it off thats what i did till i did away with the football cover

Back