free website stats program arlen ness big shot 2? | Harley Davidson Forums

arlen ness big shot 2?

tacotruck

Does anyone know anything about the Arlen Ness Big Shot 2 tuner? Does it work well compaired to others or should I stay away from it? I have a 2008 Night Train with SE mufflers and a K&N High flow filter (w/stock backing plate). I am thinking of doing more engine up grades later down the road. As for now I just want to get the most out of my engine.

We at Dobeck Performance manufacture the Big Shot 2 for Arlen Ness. The controller uses our GEN 3.5 technology. If you were to have any problems with this controller we could also provide you with support.

What a great Forum and support Network we have here, Thanks:s

It would be best to buy straight from the manufacturer than from the man that sticks his name on it
and you would be eligible for the forum membership discount and have direct support from the manufacturer through the forum
sounds like a win win situation to me

Brian

If you look closely at most bike tuners - they all seem to resemble Dobeck...wonder why???...;-)

Guess when you can't make the best - might as well jump on the bandwagon. Love my TFI & probably upgrading to GEN3 over winter riding break.

Back