free website stats program Are you thinking about.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Are you thinking about....

Ask and you shall receive. Please don't scream, please don't yell & please don't ban me.
It has won 14 trophies since 2006 to 2009. Yes, its a GW. That is all of what's left of my collection.

WHAT - A GW ON A HD SITE!!!!! HEY T.L. ........

As long as your 'kneez r n da breeze , ya can ride what ya pleeze!!!!

BTW - Nice looking GW!!!! :s

It was a rough one for me and I wasn't sure how it would be taken. Actually on the GW forum there are a couple of Harley Owners and their avatar shows their bike. Thank you for the complement.

Next we'll have a look at the 'heart' of the trike, the axle and here you have two types;
independent suspension and the straight axle.

Attachments

• Harley-independent-2_small.jpg
    Harley-independent-2_small.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Alum Rear End Assembly.jpg
    Alum Rear End Assembly.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 19
The Champion conversion for the FLHT, you have a choice of independent suspension or solid axle.

Attachments

• FLHTrike-M-B.jpg
    FLHTrike-M-B.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 11
There's more to come.
The photo is of a Motor Trike conversion for the FLHT, comes either with IRS (not the tax people) or straight axle.

Attachments

• srUltraClassic.jpg
    srUltraClassic.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 20
The Roadsmith conversion (Trike Shop) is a long wheel base independent suspension.

Attachments

• roadsmith-hdt-trike.jpg
    roadsmith-hdt-trike.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 18
Yes, It was going to be interesting to explain it. I guess all I could do was be honest and show the picture. I was looking at the Tri-glide at the big dealership in Daytona and yes, I like the pretty blue one, just wish I had the money for one.

Todays trike is the Lehman for FLHT, this is a solid axle conversion.
There was no trike kit yesterday, the computer went into the shop as it had 'Spyware' in it and they got it before it spread.

Attachments

• lehmantrike.jpg
    lehmantrike.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
This is Tha Hannigan Conversion for FLHT, this is an independent suspension.

Attachments

• harleysmall.jpg
    harleysmall.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
Back