free website stats program Are you cautious.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Are you cautious....

Brian do you have to deal with a lot of FOG like we always see on the movies?

We don't often get fog here as the wind keeps it clear although we do suffer if the weather gets warm with little wind from haar which is a sea fog that will migrate inland for a couple of miles
However over the last 5 years global warming has made it cooler here and it has not got hot enough for the haar to form

Brian

We don't often get fog here as the wind keeps it clear although we do suffer if the weather gets warm with little wind from haar which is a sea fog that will migrate inland for a couple of miles
However over the last 5 years global warming has made it cooler here and it has not got hot enough for the haar to form

Brian

Interesting thanks for that info:s

Of course I do and I'm sure everyone else as well.............remember we have to look out for each other, that's how we continue to do what we love........RIDE!

I believe it's a m/c rider creed to ensure safety no matter how many wheels you're driving...that's how I roll...:D

I see a lot of "look twice" bumper stickers on cars.

I suppose they could all be bike owners but I get the impression that awareness is increasing at least to some extent.

Yes I am more carful when driving in my cage. The only time I get to drive it is when The other half says Honey??? I need Gas... Honey my car is dirty... Can others relate????

Brian
Thanks for explaining what "haar" is Brian. I always like when you toss a bizarre Scottish word in there every once in a while. ( at least it's bizarre to me. Perhaps others knew what it meant.) Heck, even my spell checker underlined it! :D
I learned something new, thanks!

Yes. My brother rode since his teens so I always looked out for others. When in the cage I try to be the car behind the bike at a good distance so no one else will get too close behind them.

On my 7 mile ride to work I have walked, rode a bicycle and even a farm tractor, so I know what it is like to have traffic flying by and not respecting your space. Ride safe

I'm always extra cautious of riders when I'm in the cage... especially at intersections since I know how it feels to be on the bike wondering "does that guy really see me?".

Back