free website stats program Are these the top of the line? | Harley Davidson Forums

Are these the top of the line?

I was looking through and these look to be the most expensive bikes that Harley sells, am I correct? They look like they would be very comfortable bikes, and look like they would be great for long rides. I wonder why I haven't seen more of them on the roads?

Yes these are Harley's top end models and are the most expensive bikes that they make other than their special edition bikes. I have ridden on one of the touring models before and it is very comfortable for long rides and they have a lot of added features.

In my opinion these bikes are the most amazing bikes that Harley has ever made. I like all of the touring models but I am particularly fond of the Ultra Cl***ic Super Glide, since that is what I have. If you have never rode one of these bikes I suggest going on a test drive on one of these before you buy any bike!

The wife and I are thinking about getting one of the touring models this year. I am really glad to hear that you like yours so much and that you have not had any regrets for spending the money that you did. That is my biggest fear is spending a lot of money and then not liking the bike.

Every harley's type have top line models on their family,so if you mean top line on Touring type I think the answer is Ultra Classic Electra Glide - FLHTCU as top line models.

The wife and I are thinking about getting one of the touring models this year. I am really glad to hear that you like yours so much and that you have not had any regrets for spending the money that you did. That is my biggest fear is spending a lot of money and then not liking the bike.
Why don't you rent one for a weekend. Nearly every major city has a dealership that is authorized to rent bikes. This way, you can spend a whole weekend on it and see if it's right for you.

Yes these are Harley's top end models and are the most expensive bikes that they make other than their special edition bikes. I have ridden on one of the touring models before and it is very comfortable for long rides and they have a lot of added features.
Well, I wouldn't say that they are the top of the line bikes Harley makes. Each family of bikes has its most expensive. Also, there's bike for every purpose and a purpose for every bike. Simply saying that these are the best bikes around is way too broad.

The FLHTCUI is a nice bike to trek across country in, but for bar-hopping I like a leaner bike.

Only 2 flaws I can think of, the handle bars cause you to stretch your arms too far and can cause some back aches and the front of the seats are a little to narrow.But not a real problem if you are laid back and take good breaks.

I agree that these are really nice looking bikes but I also agree that the handle bars are too far and the front seat is too narrow. I had thought of trading my bike in for this model but those two things kept me from doing so.

I love my 99 roadking but I do reach for the handlebars some causing some back pain and harley elbow sometimes "I've had back surgery" so looking now to find a set of bars that will eliminate this but haven't been able to find what I want yet, any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Back