free website stats program Are Super Glide Customs Rare? | Harley Davidson Forums

Are Super Glide Customs Rare?

wfbray

I bought an 07 FXDC last july. I've been to York, PA for open house, but I never seen another Super Glide Custom. are they limited or what?

I've had my '07 since April, I haven't seen too many either. I'm not sure why; I have seen quite a few Street Bobs, but not many Super Glides.

This is my FXDC 07

Attachments

• P1060001 (WinCE).JPG
    P1060001 (WinCE).JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 218
  • P1060004 (WinCE).JPG
    P1060004 (WinCE).JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I have an 08 FXDC and maybe there not to popular with everybody, I love the way mine rides but you dont see a lot of them out there

Bought my '07 a year ago. Have 10K on her as of today and have only seen 3 others on the road actually riding in the past year. Seen lots of Low Rider's and have actually had people come up to me and ask me what model I have.

Kinda nice to be one of the few, the proud, the SGC...

I think alot of people go for the low rider or the wide glide, I do like the wide glide, but I am happy as hell with my fxdc, and have no problem with being one of the few

When I got my '08 the salesman said they were "rarer than hen's teeth" though it turned out they had one in the color I wanted in their warehouse. They were selling them at MSRP, no setup or freight charges so we got it at a couple thousand less than the '07s were going for. I'm not complaining.

Yea I know what you mean, I have a buddy who has a Nighttrain, he customized, and he gets pissed whe he see's another one like his. He ended up buying a Big Dog. When we went to York we never seen anothr SGC. Gotta Love It

I don't know how rare they are but they're awesome! I got my '07 FXDC (see my photo icon) last October. I got a great model year-end deal at Mid-Ohio H-D. Since I posted this photo I have done a lot of chroming to my girl...that's what winter is for, right??? :) I love the yellow pearl color, but plan on having it custom painted (the same color) and adding some dimensional black flames sometime this year. I can't say anything negative about the FXDC!

I don't know how rare they are but they're awesome! I got my '07 FXDC (see my photo icon) last October. I got a great model year-end deal at Mid-Ohio H-D. Since I posted this photo I have done a lot of chroming to my girl...that's what winter is for, right??? :) I love the yellow pearl color, but plan on having it custom painted (the same color) and adding some dimensional black flames sometime this year. I can't say anything negative about the FXDC!

That will look real nice Buckwild cant wait to see the pics:D

Back