free website stats program Are Harley saddlebags for FXSTC worth it? | Harley Davidson Forums

Are Harley saddlebags for FXSTC worth it?

the Wizard

Guess the title says it all. Are these worth the price? And comments on the detachable vs. non-detachable models would be helpful. I'm asking cause none of my local dealers will even carry this part in stock so you can see it in person. Have to pay and order.

Thanks, Ross

Guess the title says it all. Are these worth the price? And comments on the detachable vs. non-detachable models would be helpful. I'm asking cause none of my local dealers will even carry this part in stock so you can see it in person. Have to pay and order.

Thanks, Ross
Are they worth the price? No, Unless you want them, or need them, then they're priceless! :s
Price what ever you chose here before you buy.
http://www.mandmcycles.com/homepage.htm

Thanks, Ross
absolutely....... love them...

Bagman has a great product....

I have a 2009 FXSTC. On my last scoot I had a set of Willie and Max bags (www dot willieandmax dot com)
I really liked these bags for size and fit.
My problem was getting them on my custom. I bought a set of Easy Brackets (www dot easybrackets dot com)

Now, I can take the bags off when I want, and mount them again in seconds. I can change bags later if I want as well.
One suggestion, the bags need a plate on the inside to keep them straight. Right now, the bags seem to "lean" out due to the bracket being mounted so far forward.

Oh Yes they are,

I found a set for a 1994 Fat boy on eBay, brand new in the box.

I had to make brackets to adapt to my '07 FXSTC.

Al

Attachments

• IMG_0263_1 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0263_1 (Small).JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 96
  • saddlebag_bracket01.jpg
    saddlebag_bracket01.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0559 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0559 (Small).JPG
    56 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0262 (Small).JPG