free website stats program Apes for my Custom | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Apes for my Custom

What happened to Frosty ?

Frosty (the real biker) decided to get out of line and trash a moderator figuring he was so much smarter than everyone else. That's one thing that will not be allowed here at all. He was removed before he finished the sentence just as anyone else would be too. :s

Funny part about him was he has a "web site" link posted and it consists of a picture from Ebay with the logo on it. :lolrolling

I guess he's a "real " biker.:D

An update...

I wanted to post something positive about Hill Country. The owner has contacted me and assures me that I will have a tracking number by the end of today. He even agreed to knock some off the price of the bars. There was a mix-up with his supplier.

My faith has been restored.

I hope they are as easy to put together as they are to take apart.
The biggest problem I see is wiring and adjustments.

I wish Glider was my neighbor :D

Attachments

• handlebar0001.JPG
    handlebar0001.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 15
Glider,

Should I do away with the exsisting OEM harness and solder the wires
together or do they make crimp on ends for the new wires. I don't want to buy the $400.00 crimping tool.

Thanks

I'm not sure I'm following you. Are you saying solder the ends of the old wires to the new wires and re-use the harness?

Thanks, the only thing I see I did wrong was I did not make a diagram of the wires before I took them out of the harness. Hopefully the service manual will bail me out of that mess.

Back