free website stats program Anyone watching Olympic Games ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone watching Olympic Games ?

Ace Feng

Olympic Games are all over the papers and TVs now , but I missed the start show ! Because I was too tired from work and I fell into sleep !

Anyone watching the show or what particular game you're interested ?

Yep...we always have it on @ home in the background. Pretty much like all the competition(s)...good run w/the gymnastics last night, but our World Champ got dissed by the judges...:(

I have been keeping a watch on the swimming rowing and cycling over the weekend and look forward to the athletics getting started

Brian

Watching it off and on. How about the womans' Skeet shooting USA Kim Rhode won the 5th consecutive Gold Medal...for World Record for a single individual to win an event...her winning score was 71 out of 75...but you know that was not her best either score (she won her 1st Gold Medal when she was 17 years old...). Games are every 4 years...do the math! :bigsmiley12:

In the UK the fear seemed to be a low-budget opening display - perhaps a few people on bikes holding fireworks !! But what a surprise - best show yet (but what was Paul McCartney doing there - out of tune and out of date). Surely the show's director, Danny Boyle, must receive a Knighthood.

Surfbum

I enjoy the olympics. I can't always hang till midnight though. I need to get up for work at 5:30. Looking forward to the running events.

Good job UK w/the men's gymnastics...gotta give one to the home team b/c our USA men didn't earn it...IMO.

Back