Anyone use cheap windshield?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Mikvi, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Mikvi

Mikvi Member

Anyone used one of the $50.00 E-Bay special windshields? Don't really want to pay $400.00 for a Harley one.

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Check these out. Long Ride Shields

I have not used Ebay shield but have used these and they are top notch. You can catch them on sale for a bargain too....

3. atm33

atm33 Active Member

Listen to Bodeen. LRS shields are great. They also go on sale a couple times a year and can be had in the $50 to $80 range (including shipping!). They are very well made and you won't find any other shields with the recurve option anywhere else that I'm aware of in this price range. I highly suggest you skip the Ebay shields and go with these.

4. rusntx

rusntx Active Member Contributor

LRS is the wayto go, have a couple of their shields. Great service, Great product, Great price. Check em out.
    [​IMG]

5. Harttoo

Harttoo Senior Member

6. Bgdv1

Bgdv1 Member

LRS shields are awesome. Watch for sales.

7. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

I have not bought the inexpensive Ebay shields but I did buy a 9" LRS with curve this year and really like it.

8. Mikvi

Mikvi Member

I lucked out. The windshield of my sportster fitted. Just needed to change the quick release clamps to 49mm. $130.00 from HD. Much cheaper than the new windshield. Now I can sell the clamps from the sportster :)

9. Swomack

Swomack Member

10. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Remember that you get what you pay for. Its better to find a sale on quality shield then purchasing a cheap one to only have to purchase a good one in the end.

Jack Klarich likes this.