free website stats program Anyone tryed the Ultra Cool FL? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone tryed the Ultra Cool FL?

Haven't tried it but the pictures in the link are very interesting - of the oil cooler, of course!

I hope to see if there are any users. My first impression of this is good. Looks decent as well IMO.

Yeah, and the eye candy "accessorizing" the bike(s) promoting the "coolness factor" did not hurt the younger set marketing approach either...wonder what Joe "Kool" Camel is doing these days...:small3d015:

A guy that I work with put it on his 2008 Ultra, said it dropped his oil temp 25 degrees! He also said takes a little longer to install, but well worth it. I'm saving my dimes for it!:D

It looks good but they don't make a model for 09 touring models yet.

I emailed the site and asked this question. No reply as of yet. Are you going off the web site list or did you actually check to see if there are kits available for 09's? Thanks.

I emailed the site and asked this question. No reply as of yet. Are you going off the web site list or did you actually check to see if there are kits available for 09's? Thanks.

Going off the web site and their ad in the August issue of Thunder Press.

Re: Anyone TRIED the Ultra Cool FL?

I always feel so sad for you poor guys who have to suffer with those brand new bikes that don't have enough accessories for them yet....it must be just AWFUL! :p :s

It is awful, absolutely awful. It's a burden but i'm dealing with it the best I can. I guess my oil cooler without a fan will just have to do for now.

Back