free website stats program Anyone running Vince & Hines 2-1 Big Radius? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone running Vince & Hines 2-1 Big Radius?

NYHarley

I am thinking about getting the Vance & Hines 2-1 Big Radius in black for my 07 Night Train. I am currently running Rinehart 2-2 and am wondering where the power difference will be. Also I am curious to know how the Vance sounds?
WAP.gif

A lot of money i am looking too , I have the V&H propipe two in one , excellent sound , I am sure they compare

Just put one on my fatboy along with a Mikuni 42. Runs much better down low. But had Vance big shot staggered without baffles. Seat of the pants dyno shows good improvement. I like the sound too, a little quieter and deeper. The big shots were LOUD, so are the big Radius but not as loud. And if you want louder take out the baffle. But watch the bottom end performance suffer some.

I don't mind the Rineharts that I have but I feel I am lacking in the low end. I have been trying to find a picture of a black V&H 2-1 on a night train, but had no luck. I always like to see how it looks, the Rineharts look pretty sick....

Back