free website stats program anyone on here going to octoberfest | Harley Davidson Forums

anyone on here going to octoberfest

anyone on here going to octoberfest ?

I was about to comment that you weren't being specific enough, ie which Octoberfest since every city in the US seems to have one. Then I saw where you were from and realized you must mean THE Octoberfest! I'd like to join you but I'm going to have to "settle" for Biketoberfest in Daytona!

sorry i meant biketoberfest :)i went round orlando and daytona 2 years ago . i plan to do it this year but its no fun on your own . came home with bike parts clothing etc you sure are lucky in america and the women are something else

I went to octorberfest in Frankenmuth MI. That german beer sure sneeks up on you. I had a great time, the next morning at work was a little rough though.

I'm going to miss it this year. i'm going to have to hang pretty close around the house but there is a pretty good size bike rally October 9-12 close to the town i live in so I will be going there.

sorry i meant biketoberfest :)i went round orlando and daytona 2 years ago . i plan to do it this year but its no fun on your own . came home with bike parts clothing etc you sure are lucky in america and the women are something else

I'm riding down from Atlanta with Maysflyboy on Thursday. Lancer will be there Thursday to Saturday. We're hoping to get together with Navyman at some point and I'm pretty sure we're all doing the Monster Dash on Friday night ( two parade laps around the Daytona International Speedway).

In other words, no reason at all to be on your own! When are you going to be there? PM me and we'll exchange info/phone numbers.

hi dr doolittle i will pm you when i work it out:) anybody from england going ??????????

Back