free website stats program Anyone on facebook? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone on facebook?

I have a facebook account i think i have logged in 3 times this year perhaps next year ill look at it more often but probably not

Brian

No facebook for me. I spend my time with friends, family and here. Besides, I never understood the fasination of having 862 friends. 850 of them, that you don't know.

Last edited:
I use Facebook to keep in touch with extended family and old friends. Only have a few "friends" on there that I have not met in person, and those are people I've talked to for a long time via the couple forums I am active on.

...I never unstood the fasination of having 862 friends. 850 of them, that you don't know.

I understand that! I do keep my friends list low, only have friends that I have met in person or have known from message boards. Those from message boards I recognize by their username or some other way, and would call them a friend in person.

What I don't like about facebook is the friend requests from people I don't know at all, and I delete those. Take for instance, I just received a friend request from some guy named Todd....No message with the request to let me know who he is. The request will be deleted and not accepted.

just sent you a request.

i use facebook quite often. i use it to help get and keep the word out about my wedding photog buisness and to keep up with friends. i also use it to send invites and inform people of our next get together. whether a party or just a " meeting at such and such if anyone wnats to show".

it is good for buisness, keeps you out there and in friends minds when someone they know is looking for something. i have gotten alot of buisnes just from friends telling their friends about me.

Todd

Back