free website stats program Anyone make custom windshields? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone make custom windshields?

ozarkian

Recently purchased a 2010 softtail CVO. It has a small custom fairing/windshield mount painted to match. The windshield looks good but is about 2" to short to deflect over my head. HD does not make any replacements at this time, much less a taller one. Do you know of anyone who could make a shield to fit this fairing? NEW MEMBER, please correct me if I am in wrong place.

I would check out Gustafasson Plastics at Bikescreen.com and see what they can do for you. They are in St Augustine Fl.
kemo

Thank you Kemo for the tip. :D I called bikescreen and they said that they would be able to make one for me. Leif, was very helpful. Thanks again, from my battered head.

I understand this may be a bit late, but...

My Girlfriend raves on and on about how happy she is with the service and the windshield she bought from "WindVest", here in California.

Haven't posted enough to include a link. You'll have to search for WindVest+Morgan Hill, CA.

For what it's worth, if anything.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum... Here's another source "Clearview Shields" I have one on my bike & I really like it. Good people to deal with. :D

Installed and really like the windvest...... good quality and the turned up lip adds 2 -4" protection to the height. I had a 16" stock windshield on my Road Glide and replaced it with a 12" windvest and had excellent protection. I wanted a little more of a hot rod look but tried the 5" Harley shield from the 2010 Road glide Custom. Took it off after a couple days in the wind. Ended up with a 10" Windvest. Good compromise for my money. Fair protection, can hear the radio, a little wind but not enough to blow you off the bike. Hot rod look accomplished. Get a lot of compliments. Gonna stick with the 10"

Back