free website stats program Anyone into Sports? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone into Sports?

Cubs, Vikings, Iowa Hawkeyes, don't like Pro Basketball and in Nascar I gotta go with Ricky Rudd who is now retired but driving?????

Brian

I guess I would have grown to like/love some sports but my step-father was a bookie when I was growing up and I was forced to watch three TV's (remember the time when all there was was ABC, NBC, and CBS?) at once to keep up with the scores while he manned the phones taking bets. That pretty well put the screws to my future sports watching.

G'day all,

I love rugby league, my team is the St George Illawarra Dragons. They have an affiliate team in the US called Washington DC Slayers RLFC.

Check out the USA NRL.
amnrl dot com

Also the Australian NRL website. It has some great video clips.
Rugby league is a fast paced, heavy contact game played over 80 minutes.

RK

Right on dynamike, classicgirl and H-D 4 life recognize the true sport, ( I've always said it's not a sport if you can't die doing it..HA HA.):D Dale Earnhardt was my hero and I have an extensive collection of his and other Earnhardt family items. I am blessed that my wife is a Jimmy Johnston fan and respects my hobby allowing a whole part of two rooms for my collection, (she has her own little collection too though.)

P.S. sorry Brian, (1200NSporty), I can't miss my counterpart and namesake.

Last edited:
Back