free website stats program Anyone install a fairing on a RK??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone install a fairing on a RK???

roadrashman

I am contemplating putting a fairing on my RK instead of just a wind shield. I was wondering if any one has done it and could offer any advice on what they would or wouldnt do the same . I am going to use a bat wing or similar harley part . I can find them pretty cheap with damage but I did fiberglass repair before and it will have to be painted any how . Any suggestions would be helpful thanks guys!

I installed a Hoppe Fairing..did it mainly because the wife and I go on very long trips and Love to listen to music.I checked out 3 units ..the Hoppe, Dragonfly. and Darn it can't remember the name of the third...all were good..the Dragonfly was more expensive for what I wanted....the third unit was under 1,000 dollars..just did not look so great for some reason...couldn't put my finger on it.....anyway its take me less that 5 minutes to switch from a windscreen or the Fairing....posting a before and after pics...I got a RK instead of Ultra coz I was a brand new rider..the Ultra seems a bit top heavy...so it why I went with the RK and other thing I can do with the RK compared to other Bikes.

Custimized my Roadking a bit - Harley Davidson Community Members Gallery

With stock Windshield and tour pak - Harley Davidson Community Members Gallery

Back