Anyone have pics turq/ant white?

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by smorgan, Sep 15, 2008.

1. smorgan

smorgan Member

Ive searched all over the net for pics of an 09 king classic in the turq over ant white.. he wife cought a glimps of one & loved it now wants to see more as I think this is the color we are going to order.. ALso the HD site the colors dont seem to be even close to the one we saw...
    Thanks Sean

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Could have looked like this 09?:D

[​IMG]

3. smorgan

smorgan Member

That would be the one! Even in that pic the with is much brighter than the one we saw in person.

4. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

On my monitor, the picture the Glider posted looks pretty close to the one that's sitting in the local dealer. Not sure how far Telford, PA is from Stamford, CT; but, there's one on the lot at Fritz's HD in Stamford.

5. smorgan

smorgan Member

I will be going to the York open house on the 25th & hope to see the white there... The one we saw was almost a cream.. It was a true antique white & lookd straight outta the 50s.. Wife said to "buy it"!
    Sean
    I will have to mapquest it as I was going to go to Scranton anyway.

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

That one is listed as Two-tone Deep Turquoise / Antique White

7. Randall K. Wilson

Randall K. Wilson Junior Member

Morgan, Your wife is a very smart gal. I have seen the Heritage Classic and the Roadking Classic in deep turquoise and antique white IN THE FLESH. Without a doubt the color scheme is an awesome sight to behold. However frankly on the Roadking I would have preferred that the antique white would have been on the side of the fenders instead of the top of the fenders. To me it might have looked better. But just the same....I love it regardless. :newsmile026: yep it really spins my beanie

8. MIHDrider

MIHDrider Junior Member

That is a pretty cool color combo.

9. rbmount

rbmount Member

Looks great, but the stripe on the middle of the fenders is gonna have to grow on me.