free website stats program Anyone have pics turq/ant white? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have pics turq/ant white?

smorgan

Ive searched all over the net for pics of an 09 king classic in the turq over ant white.. he wife cought a glimps of one & loved it now wants to see more as I think this is the color we are going to order.. ALso the HD site the colors dont seem to be even close to the one we saw...
Thanks Sean

Could have looked like this 09?:D

2009_5_flhrc_Turquoise-AntWht.jpg

On my monitor, the picture the Glider posted looks pretty close to the one that's sitting in the local dealer. Not sure how far Telford, PA is from Stamford, CT; but, there's one on the lot at Fritz's HD in Stamford.

I will be going to the York open house on the 25th & hope to see the white there... The one we saw was almost a cream.. It was a true antique white & lookd straight outta the 50s.. Wife said to "buy it"!
Sean
I will have to mapquest it as I was going to go to Scranton anyway.

I will be going to the York open house on the 25th & hope to see the white there... The one we saw was almost a cream.. It was a true antique white & lookd straight outta the 50s.. Wife said to "buy it"!
Sean
I will have to mapquest it as I was going to go to Scranton anyway.

Morgan, Your wife is a very smart gal. I have seen the Heritage Classic and the Roadking Classic in deep turquoise and antique white IN THE FLESH. Without a doubt the color scheme is an awesome sight to behold. However frankly on the Roadking I would have preferred that the antique white would have been on the side of the fenders instead of the top of the fenders. To me it might have looked better. But just the same....I love it regardless. :newsmile026: yep it really spins my beanie

Back