free website stats program Anyone have experience with Samson exhaust? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have experience with Samson exhaust?

martysnarf

I like the sound of Samsons and have been thinking about a set of slip-ons for the new bike. Anyone here have any experience with them? How's their Customer Service?

I have read lots on the VH Monster Ovals here, Rush, and Rineharts (which I can't seem to find anywhere, when I google them, I get taken to jcmotors with a buncha strange pricing and sportbike junk). Are they the BUB's??? Lost on the Rinehart info...

Anyone have info on Samson??

THANKS!

had samson tru dual fishtails on last bike 06 springer classic. sounded great looked awesome. check my album out ....gonna put them on my heritage in a few weeks

i got samson long slashers on my wideglide ehhh there very loud even with the baffles in they don't have full legth heat shields (stops half way as the pipes go from 1 3/4 to 2 1/2) right after the step up there is alittle yellow chrome after 4000k if i had it to do over again i'd have bought a mild sett of slipons for my stock pipes. i will say this,they did real well on the dyno (for a non 2into1 system) i recomend slipons save some money

Yeah I am NOT looking for true duals, just slip-ons, and I do like my ears. I don't want loud; just throaty and deep but not loud. I know that everyone likes the monster ovals, but on the soundbite page- it sounds like you can barely hear them at ALL. Plus, they are the MOST expensive. I want to check out the Rineharts (if I can ever find them on the Web), but can't seem to lol! I don't see them on the soundbite page here on HDT. Does anyone have a sound sample of the Rineharts?

Yeah I am NOT looking for true duals, just slip-ons, and I do like my ears. I don't want loud; just throaty and deep but not loud. I know that everyone likes the monster ovals, but on the soundbite page- it sounds like you can barely hear them at ALL. Plus, they are the MOST expensive. I want to check out the Rineharts (if I can ever find them on the Web), but can't seem to lol! I don't see them on the soundbite page here on HDT. Does anyone have a sound sample of the Rineharts?

dude those slipons you put on that roadking dad bought from you are perfect i think buy anouther sett of those for your streetglide! i know how it is when you buy a new bike you kinda get all gitty and want the very very best for your new baby..........i've learned the hard way over the years that sometimes its best to stick with what you know works!:p

dude those slipons you put on that roadking dad bought from you are perfect i think buy anouther sett of those for your streetglide! i know how it is when you buy a new bike you kinda get all gitty and want the very very best for your new baby..........i've learned the hard way over the years that sometimes its best to stick with what you know works!:p

HEY BRUTHA!! Yeah, I know what you mean man, I LOVED those Khrome Werks!!! I just have had those for all these years, and wanted to try something different. They do sound great though... and I can buy them close to home... Good food for thought.... hmmmmm....!!!

I returned your Dad's envelope to him today, so tell him to watch the mailbox.

HEY ALL, BTW- if you guys don't know this guy here 00BUCKSHOT- here's a REAL COOL !!! Awesome dude to know!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the SuperTrapp (enclosed disk) slip ons on my Ultra and I really like them. They're not loud but when you get on it you can hear the scoot. Well balanced pipe, not overly loud...just a nice rumble. They're the same design as the old Screamin' Eagle slip ons.

I had Samson Rolled thunder slip-ons on my Raodking at one point. Good pipe, company stands behind there product. As with anything for your bike go with what you like.

Back