free website stats program Anyone have any problems with... | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have any problems with...

Dennis kirk?
I ordered a new tire from them 4 days ago.
I wanted it shipped one place and they shipped it to my billing address instead of the shipping address.
I called them up and they said they could do two things either have ups pick it back up monday to deliver 102 miles away or refund their $5.00 tire fee, I told them that both of those options were unacceptable and she said that they would call me back monday to see what they could do for me.
This was my first order with them and probably the last.
Any idea what I can expect them to do about this?

If they are willing to pick it up and redeliver it to you, what more could you expect them to do, give you the tire for free?
Mistakes happen.

They are quite willing to rectify the error.I would say that is pretty good.A lot of companies would give you the line that they only ship to the verified address (billing address) and sorry about your luck.I would phone them back and politely ask how soon they would be able to have UPS re-direct it.

I ordered some parts from them for the wifes bike. I got excellent service from them. The parts were in stock and they were quick to ship.

I agree with all the above comments. They are willing to kiss your behind, what are they doing wrong.

That's why they still put erasers on pencils. Everyone makes an occasional mistake. Give them the opportunity to rectify the error, and move on.

Dennis Kirk is a reliable place.Bought many ATV products from them without any problems at all. I think they have very good customer service. You should have no problems.

No problems with DK in the past. The cheapest place I found to buy tires is Motorcycle Superstore plus they have free shipping.

What they are offering is far better customer service I received from a car accessory company in California. This outfit shipped the order with parts missing. When I called them they did not answer their phone, when I emailed them they ignored the email, and when I snail mailed them they ignored that too.

When it comes to buying via the internet it is a case of caveat emptor.

So in this case, I give two thumbs up to Dennis Kirk!

Back