free website stats program Anyone have any Ideas? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have any Ideas?

Hey Ya'll, I know I may be asking alot but we need some realistic ideas on how to make some extra income from home, I spend day after day night after night searching and wishing and even parying for somehting to click that my wife and I can do at home for extra income, We are both disabled and we also are taking care of my 87 year old mom and we cant leave the house together at all,so we are left here wishing we could be doing other things that will help us be able to move away when my mom passes. Its a long story about all that but anyway If anyone has any ideas please post em and I thank you in advance. BigAl

That's a pretty wide open question. Try posting up what skills and abilities you have and exactly what it the extent of your disability.

Telemarketing? Much as I dislike those calls some one has to do them:s

I'm not sure if I can be of any help but I read your post this morning and thought about it. I work with a fellow who was buying things on the internet and then selling them one Ebay. I saw him at work today and I asked him just what was it exactly that he did. Basically he told me to think outside the box. He said that if you live in an area where you have items that might be hard to get in the rest of the country then buy it wholesale and advertise it on Ebay.
This is just a thought. I have never done anything like this myself but if there is one good thing about the Internet it is that it reaches out to the world!
The best of luck to you.

I collect aluminum cans to turn into the scrap yard. I know it's not much but every little bit helps. Sometime I see pick ups driving around the 'hood' right before trash day to pick up scrap metal,ect. What about a garage/yard sale? Good luck.

It would take a small investment but have you considered doing silk screening on t-shirts. That is something that can be done in your home, basement or garage. Equipment can be found real cheap. And you can buy the shirts for around $3.00 apiece. Just a thought.

PaPa T

Ok folks, I really want to thank you all for trying to help us and some of the ideas have been tried and some haven't. As for getting someone to stay with my Mother we have tried everyone we know at church and mostly my brothers and sisters and no one can help us. We even have help to pay someone to sit with her but no one wants work around here especially the hours we need them. So as for ideas about selling on ebay I love that but we live in Southwest Virginia and we don't have anything odd or different other than shale dirt and trees and I'm no logger. lol, I will keep trying to think and I hope you all do too. Thanks for everything.

That's a pretty wide open question. Try posting up what skills and abilities you have and exactly what it the extent of your disability.
well first of my disabilities mainly invovle my thoracic region of my back, I have 2 disc pushing on my spine and they allow for very little movement with the possiblity of herniating plus the added arthritis in the ribs of the same area hurts something awful but hey I get around. now for the skills , maintenance mechanic, service tech for home dealer, retail store sales and manager, owned my own remodeling company just a few years ago until back got worse seems I have done almost everything. so I do appreciate all of the Ideas that ya'll are offering and I hope you all will keep coming. Thanks BigAl

Back