Anyone going to Sturgis from Houston TX

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by BuffaloBill, Nov 6, 2012.

1. BuffaloBill

BuffaloBill Active Member

May be early but is anyone from houston area planing aroad trip to Sturgis/
    BuffaloBILl

2. glazier

glazier Junior Member

Not houston, but we'll be leaving from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I might make a solo trip to Sturgis in June.

3. austinopa

austinopa Member

There are a few of us leaving from Waco Saturday Aug 3 starting the return on Aug 8.

4. Bubba73

Bubba73 Account Removed

That would be a neck of a killer ride. Im much closer but man would that be a great time.

5. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I would love to. Not sure what the future holds, but would be great! I was headed there in '06, but the woman I was with then got pregnant and I had to cancel the trip. Hadn't had a chance since.

TQ

6. 91a10

91a10 Member

not too early ..3 from Katy....

7. Amish Hawg

Amish Hawg Active Member Contributor

There are 3 of us in N Dallas kicking it around. Gotta wait and see what work has in store for us.

Out of curiosity, would ya'll jump on 35 and roll up through KC or jump off in Wichita and go scenic? I just picked up NE, KS and OK at work, not too familiar yet. Of course, there's always the Colorado route.

8. glazier

glazier Junior Member

Colorado route for me. About 100 miles further, but the scenery is much better.

9. ricknrene

ricknrene New Member

We are leaving from Spring on the 2nd of August. Meeting up with family in Cheyenne Wyoming. Probably stay in Amarillo the first night. Looking for riders that might want to hook up along the way.