free website stats program Anyone going to Sturgis from Houston TX | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone going to Sturgis from Houston TX

I would love to. Not sure what the future holds, but would be great! I was headed there in '06, but the woman I was with then got pregnant and I had to cancel the trip. Hadn't had a chance since.

TQ

There are 3 of us in N Dallas kicking it around. Gotta wait and see what work has in store for us.

Out of curiosity, would ya'll jump on 35 and roll up through KC or jump off in Wichita and go scenic? I just picked up NE, KS and OK at work, not too familiar yet. Of course, there's always the Colorado route.

There are 3 of us in N Dallas kicking it around. Gotta wait and see what work has in store for us.

Out of curiosity, would ya'll jump on 35 and roll up through KC or jump off in Wichita and go scenic? I just picked up NE, KS and OK at work, not too familiar yet. Of course, there's always the Colorado route.

Colorado route for me. About 100 miles further, but the scenery is much better.

We are leaving from Spring on the 2nd of August. Meeting up with family in Cheyenne Wyoming. Probably stay in Amarillo the first night. Looking for riders that might want to hook up along the way.

Back